Wednesday, June 16, 2010

welcome to the new 'hood

This blog will serve mainly as a record of "the life and times of punkin"...

I have a terrible memory and if I don't start documenting everything, I won't remember the details to pass on to punkin as he gets older or to embarrass him by retelling them to his future girlfriends...

So, this blog will be mostly for punkin. I'm not going to be posting at my other blog any more (since I was never good about updating it anyway). I may be pulling some of those posts to this blog so I have the important info all in one place.

All that to say that if you want to hear about punkin and life in the punkinhood, feel free to read or subscribe. If it's all a bit mundane for you, that's fine, this isn't about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative